During the Wanli period of the Ming Dynasty (1573-1619), there were three villages here, namely Yaozhuang village, Minkang village and loutaizi village.
At the end of the Qing Dynasty, the three villages had been connected together.
Because the village was located in a low place and overgrown with wormwood, it was named AI lake.
In May 2001, Aihu village and panshigou village were merged into Aihu village.
Located in the central street of Aihu village, Sangcun Town, Aihu gatehouse was built in the early Republic of China.
It is the big house door of Shi Anqing, the rich man of the village.
The architectural style of this gatehouse is unique and elegant, which can reflect the ancient Chinese culture in some aspects.
Craft earthenware is inlaid above the two sides of the gate.
Under the eaves are banner wood carvings.
There is a door anvil under the door frame, a waist carvings in the middle and a top carvings on the top.
The solid frame is firm.
At the same time, flowers and bamboos are carved on the anvil and waist card stone respectively, and there are six Baba dogs and mouth opening beasts on the top of the gate tower ridge and two mountains.
Two tiled houses are built on each of the two mountains of the main gate building, which are symmetrical to each other, so that the main body of the main gate building is prominent and has the effect of finishing the point.
Now, the two stone lions standing on both sides in front of the gate have disappeared.
According to the villagers, at that time, there were 8 main tile roofed houses and 9 West Side houses, which were also shops, facing the street.
All bricks, tiles and craft earthenware are made by Shi Qing’an who hired people to build kilns in his own land in the south of the village.
Craft earthenware is inlaid above both sides of the gate, and banner wood carvings are under the eaves.
There is a door anvil under the door frame, waist carvings in the middle and top carvings on the top.
The solid frame is firm.
According to Teng county annals in the 13th year of Wanli of the Ming Dynasty, lingzhi temple is located in Xue mountain.
I don’t know when it was founded.
According to the stele of Yuan Dynasty, Xuefeng mountain was reserved in the Zhou and Tang Dynasties.
There are ancient steles in the temple, which existed before the Tang Dynasty.
Take Xue as snow.
Jindade yuan to Yuan reconstruction.
Hall corridor Abbot incense kitchen bell drum tower.
The mountain gate is magnificent.
Site of Lingzhi temple.
Lingzhi temple in the mountains is one of the few ancient religious temples in Zaozhuang City.
It was built in the Sui Dynasty.
Located at the south foot of the snow mountain, there are four gates: one gate, two generals, two gates, four heavenly kings, three gate Zhilan hall, four gate Buddha Hall; There are also side halls, bell and drum towers, Scripture halls, incense kitchens, etc…