This is the ninety-third autumn story of PostTime.
All the photos of the official account are all the original vitality of a city of the original Cao Yu theater.
On the one hand, it also comes from the innovation of Tianjin in the late Qing Dynasty and the early Republic of China.
For various reasons, it is full of “dare to take the lead in the world”.
Education, thought, science, literature and art, sports, museums and even Street crosstalk are shining with brilliance.
To tell the truth, the general character of Tianjin is somewhat conservative.
This is also a certain stage of urban development.
Glory only belongs to the past.
Looking forward is the right way.
Believe me, where I live, People in the land of Jingu will continue to create a colorful future ★ education and school former site of Beiyang University – South building now Hebei University of Technology (Xigu campus) former site of Beiyang University – Tuancheng now Hebei University of Technology (Xigu campus) Tianjin University – school gate (Weijin Road Campus) ▲ in 1895, Sheng Xuanhuai founded the Beiyang western school, which was the earliest modern university in China.
In 1902, he moved to Xigu area and changed its name to Beiyang University during the Republic of China.
After liberation, Tianjin University was established based on Beiyang University.
The former site of Nankai middle school – Boling building, the former site of Comrade Zhou Enlai’s study and revolutionary activities in Tianjin, and the former site of Nankai Middle School – Fan sun In 1904, Yan Xiu and Zhang Boling established a “private middle school”.
In 1907, a new school building of private middle school was set up in an open space in the southwest corner of the old city of Tianjin.
Because this area was used to be called “Nankai WA” at that time, it was renamed Nankai Middle School.
Nankai University – main building (Weijin Road Campus) ▲ in 1919, Yan Xiu and Zhang Boling prepared to build Nankai University.
In 1921, the University moved to the current Balitai area.
The former site of Tianjin official model second-class primary school is now Zhongying primary school in Nankai District ▲ in 1905, Yuan Shikai ordered Lu Benzhai, the Academic Affairs Supervisor, to establish an official model second-class primary school, which is one of the first batch of primary schools established in Tianjin.
In 1960, it was renamed Zhongying primary school.
The former Beiyang primary school The former site of Western learning school is Haihe middle school ▲ Sheng Xuanhuai founded Beiyang Western learning school in 1895, which is the predecessor of Beiyang University.
In 1900, after the national disaster of gengzi, the school area was occupied by Germany and later included in the German concession.
Beiyang University moved to Xigu.
In 1907, the Germans founded Dehua middle school on the original site and later developed into Haihe middle school.
The former site of Beiyang women’s normal school is now Tianjin Academy of Fine Arts (Tianwei Road Campus) ▲ in 1906, Yuan Shikai ordered to establish Beiyang women’s normal school, which is the earliest women’s normal school in China and the predecessor of Hebei Normal University.
Now the school site is Tianjin Academy of Fine Arts.
The former site of the former official secondary school (lingdangge middle school) ▲ in 1903, Yan Xiu founded the official middle school at the former site of lingdangge, the former Jigu temple, which was the earliest government run middle school in Tianjin.
Later, it developed into lingdangge middle school, the predecessor of Tianjin No.
3 middle school.
The former site of rotary middle school is now rotary middle school ▲ rotary middle school was founded in 1918, which is the first railway staff children’s middle school founded by China Railway.
After liberation, it was renamed Tianjin Tieyi middle school, 20 The name of rotary high school was restored in 2005.
The former site of Bohai middle school branch ▲ Bohai middle school was founded in 1937, and the branch is located in today’s Xinglong Street.
The former site of Muzhai middle school is now Muzhai middle school ▲ in 1932, educator Lu Benzhai founded private Muzhai middle school.
It was named Tianjin No.
24 middle school in 1952, and the title of Muzhai middle school was restored in 2013.
The former site of the British public school is now No.
20 middle school ▲ the British founded the school for British and overseas Chinese children in 1905 and moved to the current site in 1928.
The former site of the British public school building later became the site of No.
20 middle school.
The former site of Tianjin business college is now Tianjin Foreign Studies University ▲ in 1921, the Jesuit Church of Xianxian parish of the French Catholic church founded Tianjin Business University, the second Catholic University in China.
Moved to the current site in 1925.
The former site of the main building of the current business school is Tianjin Foreign Studies University.
The former site of Tianjin public school is now Yaohua middle school ▲ in 1927, Zhuang Lefeng, a Chinese director of the British concession, prepared to run the first Chinese School in the British concession – Tianjin public school, which was renamed Yaohua middle school after expansion in 1935.
The former site of St.
Joseph’s women’s school ▲ in 1914, the Church of St.
Francis founded St.
Joseph’s women’s school in the French concession, and a new school building was built on the current site in 1923.
Later, it became the former site of No.
11 middle school.
The former site of Shenggong women’s middle school is now Shenggong building of Xinhua Middle School.
Shenggong women’s middle school was founded in 1914.
After several relocation, it moved to the current site of Machang road in 1940.
The former site of Shenggong building became the predecessor of Xinhua Middle School.
★ bronze statue of Mr.
Liang Qichao, a literary and ideological giant.
Former residence of Liang Qichao – ice drinking room study ▲ Liang Qichao was one of the main leaders of the reform movement of 1898.
After the failure of the reform movement of 1898, he went into exile in Japan and returned home after the revolution of 1911.
From 1915 until his death, Liang Qichao spent most of his time in Tianjin.
Liang Qichao’s former residence, located in the Italian Concession of Tianjin, was built in 1914; The “ice drinking room” study was built in 1924, where a large number of Mr.
Liang’s later works were written.
Bronze statue of master Hongyi (Li Shutong) Li Shutong’s former residence ▲ Li Shutong was born in Tianjin in 1880.
He founded China’s first drama group “Chunliu society” in Japan in 1905.
After returning to China, he taught in Tianjin and was a pioneer in modern Chinese art education.
During that time, he wrote the lyrics of the famous song “farewell”.
He became a monk in 1918 and was called “master Hongyi” 。 Bronze statue of Mr.
Yan Fu ▲ Yan Fu was born in 1854.
After studying abroad and returning home in 1880, he served as the general teacher of Beiyang Naval Academy in Tianjin.
In 1985, he began to translate Huxley’s theory of heavenly performance.
Yan Fu once lived near Gongbei Street (now ancient culture street), and now there is a statue of Mr.
Yan Fu in ancient culture street.
★ quyi and theater quanyechang · TIANHUAJING theater ▲ TIANHUAJING theater is located in the high-rise of quanyechang and mainly performs Peking Opera.
This is also the earliest exploration of the “modern shopping mall” model in China..