On December 11, the reporter confirmed from the relevant treatment hospital of Zhejiang province that Qiqi, a 7-year-old girl who was burned in the “718” electric bicycle explosion accident in Hangzhou, died this morning.
The girl Qiqi’s family released the news on the microblog and thanked the kind-hearted people who cared about her father and daughter for a long time.
On July 18, a running electric bicycle suddenly caught fire near Yuhuang villa in Hangzhou West Lake scenic area, and Wei Shunli and Wei Jiaqi’s father and daughter were severely burned.
The accident caused 95% of Qiqi’s third degree burn area, and her condition was very critical.
She was immediately sent to the children’s Hospital Affiliated to the Medical College of Zhejiang University for rescue.
On admission, Qiqi was accompanied by shock, acute respiratory distress syndrome, respiratory tract burn, inhalation pneumonia, etc.
she was treated with anti shock, anti infection, maintaining the stability of water electrolyte internal environment and supporting the function of important organs, and then underwent multiple operations.
On the 11th, the reporter learned from the children’s Hospital of Zhejiang University that Qiqi had been transferred to another hospital for treatment a few weeks ago.
According to the hospital, Qiqi died at about 6 a.m.
on the 11th because of her critical condition.
Event review on the morning of July 18, at Yuhuang mountain road in Hangzhou West Lake scenic area, my father’s electric car with my daughter suddenly burned into a fireball! At the scene, four people brought fire extinguishers to put out the fire and sprayed five fire extinguishers.
Some passers-by also came to help when they saw the danger.
With everyone’s efforts, the fire was brought under control.
Soon, traffic police, fire fighting, 120 first aid and other personnel rushed to the scene.
At 13:30 pm on the same day, Hangzhou Fire Department issued a briefing: at about 11:00 on July 18, Hangzhou Fire detachment received an alarm: a battery car on No.
74 yuhuangshan Road, Xihu District spontaneously ignited.
After receiving the alarm, the detachment immediately dispatched 3 fire engines and 15 people to the scene to fight the fire.
At about 11:10, Hubin station arrived at the scene.
When arriving at the scene, the battery car fire had been put out, and the three wounded had been sent to the hospital.
The Hubin fire station immediately cooperated with the evacuation and warning work.
At about 11:30, Hubin station handed over the scene to the public security traffic police department and returned.
At present, the cause of the fire is under further investigation and verification.
Source: surging news, Qianjiang Evening News, urban express, cover news, previously recommended 01 green code + nucleic acid negative, why can’t you buy a train ticket to Beijing? 02 the deputy director of the Public Security Bureau caused the spread of the epidemic? Track down rumors! 03 briefing from Luquan Xiaohuan editor and reviewer | Li Jianchun producer | Jiang Hong lights up “like + watching” to pay attention to more news..