Zhejiang! The father and daughter were engulfed by fire in an instant! The 7-year-old girl was notified of being critically ill three times,
The spontaneous combustion of electric vehicles in Hangzhou and the burns of both father and daughter have touched everyone’s hearts in the past two days ↓ On July 18, an electric bicycle suddenly got up on the way near Yuhuang Villa in Hangzhou.
On the train, a father and daughter were instantly swallowed up and severely burned.
Jiaqi, the injured girl, was born in August 2014 and should be in the second grade of primary school in September.
↓ It is understood that when the fire broke out, a family of three was riding along the Yuhuang Mountain Road.
Two battery cars, father and daughter riding in front, mother alone behind.
Suddenly, the battery car with my father and daughter made a loud noise, and immediately a fire started.
The father and daughter were immediately surrounded by the fire.
Last night, Zhejiang University Children’s Hospital dispatched the best medical experts to operate on Xiao Jiaqi.
The operation was smooth, and the child is still in ICU.
The child’s father’s condition is in a relatively stable stage, but he still needs to go through a dangerous period later.
The city wide relay helped them tide over the difficulties.
After the accident of “I didn’t expect that 2 million people would get together so quickly”, the injuries of father and daughter also touched the hearts of countless people.
This morning, the reporter came to Binjiang Hospital, the provincial child care center.
Jiaqi’s mother stayed up all night last night and was very weak.
She said, “As soon as I lay down, I thought of my daughter.
I wish I were a child to save my life.” Yesterday, after the family helped to raise water drops, the social caring people donated money at a great speed.
This morning, 2 million yuan had been raised.
At the bottom of the donation page, people also left messages to pray for the father and daughter to tide over the difficulties and recover as soon as possible.
Xiao Jiaqi’s uncle came to Hangzhou yesterday from his hometown in Jiangsu to help, “At the beginning, we heard that it would cost 1 million yuan for medical treatment, but later we found that it was not enough.
The situation of the two people was too serious.
We could only raise the amount of the Waterdrop Fund to 2 million yuan.
I really didn’t think that there were so many caring people in Hangzhou who helped us so much.
This money is difficult not only for my sister and brother-in-law, but also for us.” “Such a little girl has suffered such severe burns.
What should she do in the future? It is likely that her life trajectory has changed, but we as parents hope that at least Qiqi’s life can be saved.” The 7-year-old girl was informed that her father and daughter would have to go through three hurdles after the next three times of critical illness.
On the 18th, according to the latest news from the Zhejiang University Children’s Hospital, the 7-year-old girl Xiaojiaqi is still in SICU (Surgical Intensive Care Center) for rescue and is not out of danger.
The girl’s family said, “Yesterday, the fever was so bad that her mother told her not to cry, so she would not cry.” Xiao Jiaqi now has 95% of the third degree burn area, accompanied by shock, acute respiratory distress syndrome, respiratory tract burns, inhalation pneumonia, etc.
The condition is extremely critical, and there are still shock, infection and wound repair procedures to go through.
The hospital will do its best to treat them.
The mother and several family members were still waiting at the gate of the intensive care unit for the latest treatment progress of the child’s father’s injury.
Han Chunmao, director of the burn and wound repair department of the Second Hospital of Zhejiang University, said that the patient, a 42 year old male, had been sent to the Second Hospital of Zhejiang University one hour after the incident and had given a notice of critical illness at that time.
The burn area of the patient is more than 90%, which belongs to the extremely large burn area.
In addition, there are explosive lung injuries, epidural hematoma, etc.
The patient has been on the ventilator, and his condition is in a relatively stable stage.
“The patient has to go through three barriers behind him – shock barrier, infection barrier and wound recovery barrier.
The most difficult one is infection barrier.
Yesterday, the patient sent him to complain about pain all the time.
We have given him anti shock treatment and debridement treatment, and now tracheotomy has been carried out.” The whole risk period is relatively long, which takes one and a half months to two months.
The difficulty in the later stage is mainly wound treatment, and the difficulty of insufficient autologous skin source is faced.
In terms of the cost of treatment, it is necessary to overcome various complications.
If there are few complications, the cost of treatment will be more than 1 million yuan.
If there are more complications, it is not good to say.
The fire department confirmed that the electric vehicle was equipped with lithium batteries.
The fire investigation is still under way.
Jiaqi’s mother said that at that time, the two cars that the husband and wife rode were bought in the same store.
Later, they changed their batteries and they were also in this store.
This morning, Hangzhou Fire Rescue Detachment carried out a detailed fire investigation on the electric vehicle that caught fire.
The fire dispatcher found that the electric vehicle was equipped with lithium batteries.
At present, the fire control work of this fire is still in progress, and the final result also needs to be further investigated by multiple departments.
Experts remind: Be careful when using electric bicycles in high temperature! The person in charge of the power supply department of a well-known electric bicycle brand research and development center in Zhejiang said yesterday after watching the video of electric vehicle spontaneous combustion, that the lithium battery is the most likely cause of this situation.
“The electrolyte organic substance (lithium hexafluorophosphate) in the lithium battery is combustible.
Its positive pole is lithium ion, and its negative pole is graphite.
Generally, lithium ion is embedded in the positive pole.
When the battery is fully charged, if there is a short circuit, it is easy to cause lithium precipitation.
In addition, its chemical property is relatively active, and it cannot contact with the oxygen in the air.
Once it is contacted, it is easy to cause thermal runaway and violent chemical reaction (such as explosion) Electric cars are naturally easy to burn.
“In addition, when the lithium-ion battery electric vehicle is running, under the discharge condition, the battery voltage is inconsistent, resulting in the over discharge of a single battery, which may also cause heat or explosion.
In the past, the spontaneous combustion of electric vehicles would smoke first, but why this sudden fire? The person in charge said that it depends on which part of the lithium-ion battery is self ignited, or what kind of reason it is caused.
For example, the electric bicycle fire, from the monitoring screen Seen from the inside, it is likely that there was an explosion inside the lithium battery at that time.
“The energy of the lithium battery is still very large, and the explosion power is no less than that of a small grenade”.
The person in charge reminded that the electric bicycle can not be charged for a long time at high temperature, as long as 80% of the electricity is guaranteed..