Worry! The father and daughter rode, and the next second they were engulfed by fire! People with electric cars must pay attention →

On July 18, an electric bicycle caught fire on the way to Yuhuang Villa in Hangzhou.

A father and daughter on the electric bicycle were seriously burned and were currently being treated in hospital.

At that time, the cyclist was a middle-aged man with his daughter in the back seat.

After the fire broke out, the father and daughter were immediately surrounded by a fire.

In the face of this sudden scene, passers-by quickly responded to the scene in just 10 seconds.

Security guards, passers-by Passing drivers came out one after another.

The security guard took the fire extinguisher and rushed over.

Everyone worked together to put out the fire quickly for one minute.

The reporter learned from the eyewitness that the cause of the fire might be that the battery of the electric bicycle suddenly exploded, causing the people on the vehicle to escape and causing injuries.

It is understood that when the fire broke out, a family of three was riding along the Yuhuang Mountain Road.

Two battery cars, father and daughter riding in front, mother alone behind.

Suddenly, the battery car with my father and daughter made a loud noise, and immediately a fire started.

The father and daughter were immediately surrounded by the fire.

“It’s so pathetic.

My father and daughter are burned.

The little girl is seriously injured.” Master Zhuang, the security guard at the back door of the sanatorium, sighed in front of the wreckage of the battery car and said that he didn’t want to recall the scene at that time.

“I didn’t dare look carefully.” Here, Master Zhuang used two bottles of fire extinguishers to extinguish the fire.

Over there, the girl’s father endured the burning pain and borrowed a fire extinguisher from nearby.

The staff of Jade Emperor Villa also carried the fire extinguisher to help.

The fire was almost out before the firefighters arrived.

“All three members of the family have burns of varying degrees.

The mother is in good condition and the daughter is the most serious,” said an investigator at the scene.

Qiqi, the injured girl, was born in August 2014 and was supposed to be in Grade 2 of primary school in September.

It was more than 9 o’clock last night.

Her mother said that her parents had a rest just in the morning.

They were going to the bookstore with their children to buy her some extracurricular books.

The girl originally took her mother’s electric car, but before leaving, her mother suddenly thought of getting a citizen card and wanted to get a library card for her child, so the girl moved to her father’s car.

“She used to ride in my car, and she said that she liked sitting behind her mother best.” At 9:30 p.m.

on the 18th, the reporter learned that Qiqi’s operation had been completed, but she could not come out, so she needed to continue to observe in the surgical intensive care unit.

According to Qiqi’s uncle, the injured girl told the reporter that up to now, the hospital had issued three critical notices, and the family members stayed up all night.

The reporter also learned from the West Lake Scenic Area Branch of the Hangzhou Municipal Market Supervision Bureau that the relevant staff of the Market Supervision Bureau will ask their families about the purchase location of electric vehicles and whether they are 3C certified products.

This matter will be further followed up by the reporter.

The West Lake Scenic Area will also conduct a comprehensive inspection of the electric vehicle sales and maintenance business units under its jurisdiction.

Expert: The maximum probability is the internal explosion of lithium battery! The mother of the burned girl told the reporter that the car was bought in a battery car shop on Jiangcheng Road, Shangcheng District, two or three years ago.

Last year, my husband also changed the battery in this car shop and spent about 500 yuan.

The brand of electric vehicles has not been announced.

The person in charge of the power supply department of a well-known electric bicycle brand research and development center in Zhejiang said yesterday after watching the video of electric vehicle spontaneous combustion, that the lithium battery is the most likely cause of this situation.

The safety factor of lithium battery is lower than that of lead-acid battery.

He said that, in the current market, electric vehicle batteries are mainly lithium batteries, but also lead-acid batteries.

Under the same capacity, the mileage of lead-acid batteries is much less than that of lithium batteries, which is one of the reasons why lithium batteries are more popular in the market.

The electrolyte organic substance (lithium hexafluorophosphate) in the lithium battery is flammable.

Its positive pole is lithium ion, and its negative pole is graphite.

Generally, lithium ion is embedded in the positive pole.

When the battery is fully charged, if there is a short circuit, it is easy to cause lithium precipitation.

In addition, its chemical property is relatively active, and it cannot contact with oxygen in the air.

Once it is contacted, it is easy to cause heat runaway and violent chemical reaction (such as explosion), Electric cars are naturally easy to burn up.

In addition, when the lithium battery electric vehicle is running, under the discharge condition, the battery voltage is inconsistent, resulting in the over discharge of a single battery, which may also cause heating or explosion.

In the past, the spontaneous combustion of electric vehicles would smoke first.

Why did this sudden fire start? The person in charge said that it depends on which part of the lithium battery is self igniting, or which cause.

For example, the electric bicycle caught fire this time.

From the monitoring picture, it is likely that an explosion occurred in the lithium battery at that time.

“The energy of the lithium battery is still very large, and the explosion is no less powerful than the impact of a small grenade.”.

The person in charge reminded that the electric bicycle can not be charged for a long time at high temperature, as long as 80% of the electricity is guaranteed.

The battery must be replaced at the original store (brand store).

It is better to replace the charger at the same time.

Because the voltage and current requirements are different, some battery failures may occur when the charger is not matched.

The most important thing is not to take it home for charging.

Once an accident occurs, the consequences at home will be more serious.

When buying electric vehicles, you should follow the 3C certification.

From April 15, 2019, the state prohibits the production and sale of electric bicycles and other electric vehicles that do not meet national standards.

When citizens buy electric bicycles, they should follow the 3C certification (CCC certificate, full name: mandatory product certification system).

The standardized 3C certification requires that in addition to the whole vehicle, there are nine major components of electric vehicles that require 3C certification, namely: front combination lamp, front turn signal lamp, brake hose, rear combination lamp, rear license plate lamp, rear-view mirror, reflector, tire and horn.

In addition, in addition to identifying 3C certified electric vehicles, electric vehicles cannot be modified at will, nor can their engines and batteries be changed..