It’s horrible! The car was burned into a fireball while riding, and the father and daughter were engulfed by the fire instantly… Family:

On the morning of the 18th, the video of an electric bicycle suddenly caught fire on the Yuhuangshan Road in Hangzhou was distressing ↓ It is understood that the cyclist was a middle-aged man sitting in the back seat with his daughter caught fire, and the father and daughter were instantly engulfed by the fire in the face of this sudden scene.

The passers-by responded quickly in just 10 seconds.

The security guards, passers-by Passing drivers came out one after another.

The security guards took fire extinguishers and rushed over.

Everyone worked together to put out the fire quickly for one minute.

The reporter learned from the eyewitness that the cause of the fire might be the sudden explosion of the battery of the electric bicycle, which led to the people on the vehicle being unable to escape, causing injuries.

Master Bao Zhuang of a nearby sanatorium was one of the first people who saw an electric bicycle fire and participated in the rescue.

He recalled that two electric vehicles passed by one after the other.

The car in front is father and child, and the mother behind is also riding a car to follow.

After the electric car caught fire, Dad ignored the flames on his body and went to the surrounding security room to borrow a fire extinguisher, then turned back to put out the fire.

The little girl’s mother fought hard to pull her daughter out of the fire and tried to put out the fire on her.

Master Zhuang said that he had used up two bottles of fire extinguishers at that time, but after putting out the fire, the flames still started.

“So we are all estimating that the battery is on fire and can’t be put out at once.” People around also called 120 and 119 for help.

It is understood that the man riding a bicycle should be the security guard of a nearby unit.

According to the photos taken at the scene, the clothes he wore were severely burned, the skin on his chest was red, and his clothes were only left with sleeves, and they stuck to some skin because of the high temperature.

Fortunately, he was sober at the scene.

The girl was critically ill and informed her family that the purchase of a car in a brand store ▽ event had touched many people’s hearts, and the father and daughter were still in danger of life due to severe burns.

Picture: Orange persimmon interaction It is reported that the burn girl’s name is Wei Jiaqi.

After the summer vacation, she will go to the second grade of primary school.

At that time, she was sitting on her father’s electric bike, and her mother was riding another electric bike behind her.

The mother of the burned girl told the reporter that the spontaneous combustion electric bicycle was not a brand electric vehicle, but was purchased by a brand electric vehicle store, and the battery was also replaced by the store.

For the sake of prudence, the reporter is communicating with relevant brand electric vehicle enterprises.

At present, the child has been notified of critical illness for three times, and the mother of the child has been in the hospital.

Picture: The mother of Qianjiang Evening News was also slightly injured.

She refused to leave and insisted on waiting here.

She could not sit down in the chair, slumped in front of the chair, and cried all the time, saying that she hoped her daughter would survive.

A relative showed the reporter the photo of Qiqi, who was really a beautiful, cute and lovely girl.


Zhai, Qiqi’s aunt, came from Changzhou yesterday after receiving the news.

She said that the little girl was the most pleasing child in the whole family, and her family loved her.

“It was originally agreed that I would come to Changzhou to live for a period of time.

Unexpectedly, such a thing happened.” My aunt could not help shedding tears.

From time to time, when relatives and friends sent messages or called, my mother always cried and said to the other side of the phone: “Don’t come here.

I can’t see it now…” It was more than 9 o’clock last night, and my mother’s mood was a little stable.

She told the reporter: In the morning, when Mom and Dad were resting, they were going to the bookstore with their children to buy her some extracurricular books.

The girl originally took her mother’s electric car, but before leaving, her mother suddenly thought of getting a citizen card and wanted to get a library card for her child, so the girl moved to her father’s car.

“She used to ride in my car, and she said that she liked sitting behind her mother best.” At 9:30 p.m., the reporter learned that Qiqi’s operation had been completed, but she could not come out, so she needed to continue to observe in the surgical intensive care unit.

Hangzhou Electric Bicycle Industry Chamber of Commerce urgently informed more than 2000 stores to immediately conduct self inspection and self inspection.

On August 18, Lin Ping, president of Hangzhou Electric Bicycle Industry Chamber of Commerce, learned about the electric vehicle accident from the traffic police department.

Lin Ping said that safety is the top priority in the production, sales and use of electric bicycles.

After all, it is vital to life.

Therefore, the Chamber of Commerce has always required member enterprises to pay close attention to safety publicity in all aspects.

All member enterprises and consumers should pay attention to this matter.

Hangzhou Electric Bicycle Industry Chamber of Commerce has launched a donation to the injured.

There are more than 2000 e-bike sales outlets in Hangzhou.

The Chamber of Commerce has issued an emergency notice, which includes the following contents: 1.

We must sell products that meet the 3c standard, and it is strictly forbidden for stores to add or modify vehicles! 2、 It is strictly forbidden to charge the electric bicycle when there is no one in the store; 3、 It is strictly forbidden for business households to stay in shops at night; 4、 All batteries in the vehicle body must be separated; 5、 Lithium batteries in all stores must be stored separately; At the same time, matching the necessary security tools! For the above items, all merchants are requested to conduct self inspection on their stores immediately to avoid unnecessary economic losses and personal safety! May burn father and daughter tide over the difficulties as soon as possible! This article is synthesized from: Qianjiang Evening News, City Express, Hangzhou Traffic Police, @ China Fire Protection and other WeChat editors: Miss Pi Proofread: Che Che ë Guess you want to see ↓↓ How dirty is the fried chicken with the first sales volume on the takeout platform? Netizens throw up! A sudden inspection of 174 Wallace stores in Shanghai found that…

Wu Yifan, want to cool down? Multi brand cooperation terminated! Just now, the studio released the latest statement → 55 Tokyo Olympic Games related personnel confirmed! At the Japanese airport, however, some netizens took off their masks and forced Guoping to take a group photo → the fatal operation led to tragedy! When a woman was backing up, she scraped her husband and killed herself.

She worked with two “tigers”.

Seven years after retirement, officials of the Provincial Public Security Department were investigated for more wonderful content.

Please click.